One man has died and five others were injured when a chimney stack inside a house collapsed during building works this morning.
The incident happened at a house on Upper Ashe Street in Tralee after 8am.
A man, aged in his 60’s was killed when a chimney stack in the centre of the building collapsed, trapping the man. Five other people were also injured when the building partially collapsed.
Gardaí and Kerry Fire & Rescue Service remain at the scene.
The Health and Safety Authority have begun an investigation.
Photo: Via @RadioKerry